Bike Fitment Calculator
We need 8 core pieces of information in order to calculate your optimum frame size and initial position.
Bike fitment calculator. Select the bike category from our calculator and find the appropriate frame height in the table for the respective non motorized bike type. We can still help you find the right frame size. Find the best bike size for you. To calculate your bike frame size take your inseam in centimeters and multiply it by 0 575 for mountain bikes 0 665 for road bikes and 0 645 for trekking bikes.
To stop that from happening we ve created a simple but powerful bike. If you are looking to buy an e bike the size of an e bike varies depending on the type of e bike such as. If you re shopping for a new bicycle whether it s a road mountain bmx or any other bike type you need to make sure it s a perfect fit for your proportions. You can have two bikes with the same frame size but differing stand over height.
Ett describes the horizontal distance between the head tube and the seat tube regardless of whether you have a straight top tube or one that. If you need to convert your measurements to inches divide them by 2 54. The world s largest wheel fitment database. You don t want to buy a bike just to realize it s too big small for your size.
Wheel fitment and tire size guide and knowledge base last update. Sometimes our bike sizing calculator will recommend two different bike frame sizing options. When purchasing a new bike it s important to make sure you select a bike that fits. Bike frame size calculator chart.
A bicycle can range from a small investment in a recreational hobby to a long term commitment with a top of the line race machine. E city bikes e touring bikes e mountain bikes etc. In either situation ensuring that your bike fits properly is essential to. Welcome to our bike fit calculator beta.
A good second piece of data is the effective top tube ett length. This means that both the larger and smaller road bike frame size or mountain bike frame size recommended will be suitable it is a personal choice but if you are unsure there are a couple of rules of thumb. If you already own a bike that you re comfortable on but want to know the proper set up on a new bike so that it will give you the same fit then try the bicycle geometry program. Road bikes choose the smaller size.
- How To Sell A Bike On Facebook
- How To Service A Mountain Bike Fork
- How To Ride A Quad Bike With Gears
- How To Ride A Quad Bike For Beginners
- How To Ride A Bike With A Dog On A Leash
- How To Ride Mountain Bike
- How To Ride A Wheelie On A Bike
- How To Service A Mountain Bike
- How To Ride A Mountain Bike In Animal Crossing
- How To Ride A Bike With A Dress
- How To Replace Bike Tube Road Bike
- How To Service A Bike Wheel Hub
- How To Repair A Bike Tire Inner Tube
- How To Ride A Bike
- How To Replace A Bike Chain
- How To Ride A Dirt Bike With A Clutch
- How To Ride A Quad Bike On The Road
- How To Ride A Mountain Bike Properly
- How To Ride A Bike Without Hands Reddit
- How To Ride A Quad Bike Automatic