Fox Transfer Vs Bike Yoke
Fox racing shox released their new transfer dropper post this past june as a replacement to their functional but rather ugly d o s s.
Fox transfer vs bike yoke. I ve got a transfer external routing on my hardtail and have found it to be smooth in action. Shop fox transfer posts. Due to the current situation around covid 19 pandemic shipments are highly restricted and we are literally unable to dispatch order to certain countries including but not limited to usa australia new zealand we will prepare those packages and ship them as soon as our carrier deutsche post can process shipments to those countries in question. The company sprung to life after a couple of engineers with mountain biking habits decided to create aftermarket frame yokes that would allow specialized owners to run alternative shocks on their bikes.
Next the pair took aim at the often dubious dropper post market which as of a few years ago became both the. The 160mm revive is 435mm even with the extra drop. No clear winner but take a quick look at the pros on cons of each post 125 mm transfer on a size small vrs. In this video mike explains why we consider the fox transfer post to be the best option for a majority or riders due to their feel sound and insane reliability.
I ended up going for the bontrager lever 18 rather than fox at 50 and it s easy to route and. That s more or less in line with other premium dropper posts from rockshox fox and ks. Mechanic jason the kid kasari takes us through why he rides the bike yoke revive dropper post and explains what makes this seat post stand out from the pack. They discounted the price of the fox transfer on the bike i was purchasing so that i.
Let s review and get opinions on the bike yoke revive dropper against the fox transfer. What is it. Fox recently announced the addition of a 175mm stroke length post to the transfer lineup which is compatible with the race face 1x lever and the new post and remote will cost the same as the. The revive post weighs 545g itself and around 600g with the remote and housing.
Nov 3 2017. Switch to the bike yoke and so far very impressed. Despite that post s awkward head mounted cable actuation and unsightly remote it struck a home run in terms of reliability and durability two areas where plenty of other dropper posts have fallen short.
- How To Remove Bike Pedals With A Wrench
- How To Pump Up A Bike Tire With A Schrader Valve
- How To Put A Bike Chain Back On Single Speed
- How To Repair A Bike Chain Link
- How To Remove Rust From Bike Handlebars
- How To Remove Rust From A Bike Chain
- How To Pump Up A Bike Tire With An Air Compressor
- How To Remove Rust From Bike Chain Without Removing It
- How To Pump Up A Bike Tyre
- How To Put Air In A Bike Tire At A Gas Station
- How To Raise Handlebars On Road Bike
- How To Remove Stuck Bike Pedals
- How To Remove Bike Chain Links Without Tool
- How To Pump A Bike Tyre With A Presta Valve
- How To Raise The Handlebars On A Child S Bike
- How To Remove Rust From Bike Parts
- How To Put Chain On Mountain Bike
- How To Put Chain Back On Bike With Gears
- How To Remove Rust From Bike Chainring
- How To Rent A Bike Near Me