Height Vs Bike Size Chart
Bike frame sizes are most commonly listed in centimetres e g.
Height vs bike size chart. The kids bike sizing guide below will give you an overview of the various kids bike sizes and show you how to choose the best size bike for your child. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable more efficient and more fun to ride. If we base your height on the standard bike size chart you fall under the frame sizes of 16 17. May 26 2020 at 8 41 pm.
This bike size guide gives our customers general advice on choosing the right size. Trek offers mountain bikes in a wide range of sizes to ensure the perfect fit for all riders. What size do kids bikes come in. Sizing a bicycle is not an exact science so consider this a general guide.
Kids bikes come in these different wheel sizes. Use this link as guidance and scroll to mountain bikes. We will then give you a rundown on a few simple tips to help ease your mind about bike frame size. As with adult bikes first check the standover height.
17in 19in and in sizes such as small medium and large. First consider what kind of bike you want sizing varies greatly between road and mountain bikes as well as between men s and women s models and even between. They should be able to sit comfortably see around them easily and grip the handlebars with a slight bend in their elbows. Most kids bikes are designed so they ride in a more upright position.
12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch and now even 26 inch. Consider the bike type. In order to use the charts you should have your height and leg length measurements in either inches or centimeters. 48cm 54cm inches e g.
Our easy to read size chart will show you the bike size options for your height. Finally we will break down some myths and give you real information so you can go into any shop and know what you are being told is true not just a sales pitch. Mountain bike size chart. Bear in mind that road cyclocross and hybrid bike sizes tend to be 3 to 4in bigger for riders of the same height something that confuses a lot of riders when looking through bike listings.
You still may want to get a professional fitting from your local bike shop when buying a bike. That includes an xs with increased standover height an ml medium large perfect for those in betweeners in the middle of the sizing bell curve and an xxl for taller riders who often struggle to find a bike that s big enough. Whatever the top tube style look for about 2 4 of clearance.
- Best Flat Pedal Mountain Bike Shoes
- Best Folding Bike For Touring 2019
- Best Hardtail Mountain Bikes 2020 Canada
- Best Exercise Bikes For Home
- Best Folding Exercise Bike For Short Person Uk
- Best Hardtail Mountain Bike 2020 Under 700
- Best Hardtail Mountain Bike Under 500
- Best Font Style For Bike Number Plate
- Best Gravel Bikes Under 1000 Canada
- Best Gel Seats For Bikes
- Best Exercise Bikes For Zwift
- Best Fat Tire Electric Bike Under 1000
- Best Exhaust For 150cc Bike
- Best Exercise Bikes For Seniors
- Best Folding Electric Bikes Uk
- Best Exhaust For Bikes
- Best Front Lights For Bikes
- Best Folding Electric Bikes Under 500
- Best Fat Tire Electric Bike 2020
- Best Folding Exercise Bikes