How To Grease A Bike Seatpost
This article was updated on 12 20 2019 to help you gear up for the 2020 season.
How to grease a bike seatpost. Subscribe to gcn on y. Here s our guide to the various greases fiber grips and threadlocks out there and how and where you should be using them on your bike. It s best to pull straight up to avoid extra scratches but sometimes you do have to twist it out 3. Although most cyclists don t give much thought into what kind of bike bearing grease they need putting the wrong grease in the wrong spot can reduce performances and even cause.
Wipe off any dirt or old grease on the seatpost and also wipe out the seat tube if there is gunk around it. I can t remember the last time i moved a post on one of my bikes. Starting with your seatpost give the post inside your frame and the clamp a good clean to get rid of any dirt and gunk. Loosen the seatpost clamp or binder bolt and pull the seatpost up and out.
This how to video shows you how to grease the seatpost on your bicycle so it does not seize and get stuck in the frame. I always use grease or antisieze on my seatposts. I ve got carbon grease for the carbon posts. I have had a post seize up before and i don t ever want to deal with.
Then reassemble your seat post into your bike.
- E Mountain Bike Reviews Australia
- Electric Bike Uk Sale
- Electric Bike Uk Law
- Electric Bike Reviews 2018
- Electric Bike Jokes
- Duke Ktm Bike Price List
- Electric Bike Motor Kits For Sale
- E Bike Xiaomi Himo C26
- Duke Bike Quotes In English
- Electric Bike Vs Petrol Bike
- Electric Bike Comparison Australia
- Electric Bike Or Conversion Kit
- Electric Bike Hub Motor Kit Price
- Electric Bike Hub Motor Kit Amazon
- Electric Bike Comparison Uk
- Electric Bike Vs Petrol Bike India
- Electric Bike Xiaomi
- E Mountain Bike Reviews 2020
- Electric Dirt Bike For Sale Near Me
- Electric Folding Bike Uk Reviews