How To Pump Up A Bike Tire
Before you pump check the sidewall of your tire.
How to pump up a bike tire. Typically a road tire can go between 80 and 130 psi. Next unscrew the rubber cap from the valve connect a bicycle pump to the valve and inflate the tire to your recommended psi range. The lever on the back of the valve should be touching the hose in the unlocked position. Press the pump valve firmly onto the tire valve then raise the lever to lock the pump onto the tire valve.
Attach your pump to the tire valve. Global cycling network 499 748 views. It should list the pounds per square inch psi range that your tire can safely handle. How to pump up a bike tyre schrader valve oli woodman immediate media if you ve got a schrader type valve such as the one shown above then the first thing you need to do is remove the dust.
To inflate bike tires with a schrader valve start by finding the recommended psi range located on the side of your tires. After that simply pump up the tyre keeping an eye on the pump s pressure gauge and make sure you don t over inflate the tyre most tyres will have written on the side the suggested pressure. We show you how to be a better cyclist with our bike maintenance videos tips for improving your cycling cycling top tens and not forgetting the weekly gcn show. This is a little trick that i have been using over the years to help tubeless tyres inflate that are often too loose on the rim.
Take your bike pump and position its valve end over the valve of the tire you are pumping.
- Best Sports Bike Under 3 Lakh In India 2019
- Best Sports Bike For Beginners
- Best Sports Bike In The World 2020
- Best Sports Bike Under 5 Lakhs In India 2019
- Best Sport Bikes For Beginners
- Best Road Bikes Under 500
- Best Road Bikes Under 500 Reddit
- Best Saddle Bag For Gravel Bike
- Best Spin Bikes For Home 2020 Uk
- Best Road Bikes Under 300
- Best Seats For Bikes
- Best Spin Bikes For Home 2019
- Best Sports Bikes Under 3 Lakhs In India
- Best Saddle For Women S Mountain Bike
- Best Second Hand Bike To Buy In India
- Best Sports Bike For Indian Roads
- Best Road Bikes Under 5000 Dollars
- Best Second Hand Bikes In Chennai
- Best Road Bikes For Under 2000
- Best Sports Bike Under 1 Lakh In India